Funding up to $5000 (per Application) is available to assist local businesses to encourage the growth and sustainability of their enterprise which will in turn improve local employment opportunities for residents, and help achieve thriving local industry and community.
Council’s Annual Business Support Grants Program is a strategic tool for supporting and encouraging the growth of small business and business innovation.
The program will recognise the important role commercial enterprises play in achieving the Shire’s vision:
“A place of welcome for all, where we work together, with thriving industry creating jobs, a bright future for our young people, and a bustling town in a beautiful and productive rural setting”.
The objectives of our Business Support Grants Program are:
• Enhance local business capacity to invest to improve their streetscape presence.
• Encourage individual businesses to invest in online and e-commerce activities.
• Encourage local enterprises to invest in professional development and training.
• Assist local business in their ability to increase business opportunity and sustainability.
• Provide businesses with support for capital works projects to adapt to changes in business structure and/or conditions.
• Assist new enterprises that are establishing in Quairading.
To view the Guidelines and download an Application Form, visit Tenders & Grants – Shire of Quairading (pwd.net.au)